Training & Development
Our people remain the most important assets of the firm. We provide training and development as a means of showing our respect and promoting self-esteem. We equip them with skills, professionalism and technical know-how and ensure the same are applied in practice and everyday life.
We place great importance on our staff attaining professional qualifications – we provide sponsorships (fees and study/examination leave) for employees pursuing MICPA and ACCA.
We are always on the hunt for young individuals who are eager to excel in our industry. If you wish to test and hone your skill and ability, and if you have aspirations to succeed in life as an Accountant, JETA PLT is your perfect platform to catapult you to further heights. Please contact us for a discussion or interview to find how we can be of help to you.
At present, we have vacancies for:
- In charge of tax compliance of large clients and tax audit jobs
- In charge of application for tax incentives jobs
- Achieve higher level of proficiency in English and BM to be able to prepare basic advisory letters, e.g., tax highlight issues letters
- Advance understanding of tax laws, Public rulings, guidelines, etc
- Fair understanding of accounts prepared under MPERS
- Able to guide, supervise and review work of Associates
- Identify opportunities for tax works
- Assist in fee negotiations.
- Manage audits of small to large sized companies of various industries as required by the Companies Act.
- Prepare and presentation of financial statements and ensure compliance with the disclosure requirements of the Companies Act and applicable approved accounting standards in Malaysia.
- Manage and coach junior audit staff members on engagement teams and review their work.
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments.
- Prepare corporate tax computation and deferred taxation to ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities in the audited financial statements.
- Manage client relations